查看: 493|回复: 0

Nike Air Max 2014 Dark Blue Pink White N1-N9

[复制链接]

排长

最后登录
2015-12-24
帖子
wtaitai12345 发表于 2015-8-1 10:57:34 |显示全部楼层
mans. However, some – including H5N1 and H7N9 are – and can cause serious infections and global pandemics.In birds, there are two types of avian influenza, one of which – Highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI) – is more serious and often fatal. The main symptoms of HPAI are a swollen head, discolouration of the neck and throat, loss of appetite, respiratory distress, diarrhea and fewer eggs being laid.Officials in protective clothing at the farm in Hekendorp,Nike Air Max 2014 Womens Dark Blue Orange Black, Netherlands, where bird flu has been detected.(Reuters)What are the Hs and Ns?A and B flu viruses (types that cause illness) have two types of spikes that cover their surface, the haemagglutinin (H) and the neuraminidase (N). Viruses attach to the surface of cells by their H, while the N part infects the cell.There are 17 different types of H in influenza A viruses – H1 to H17. There are nine different types of N (N1-N9). Each has one type of H and one type of N. All different combinations produce different results. For example the H7N9 strain that emerged in China last year does not make birds ill but proved fatal among humans.Read more about the different types of H and N bird flus in The Conversation.Should we be worried?Defra has said the Yorkshire case poses little to no risk to humans: "The public health risk is very low and there is no risk to the food chain," it said. However, the head of the World Animal Health Organisation has said there could be a link between the UK and Netherlands cases.Even if the strain of bird flu in Yorkshire is not infectious to humans, outbreaks can lead to global concerns because of its effect on poultry populations – it can seriously impact local and global economics and international trade. Most human cases of bird flu are the result of direct or indirect contact with infected live or dead poultry and there is no evidence to suggest it can spread by eating properly cooked food.The main concern with bird flu and the reason for continued surveillance where outbreaks have occurred is the potential for it to change into a form that is more easily transmittable among humans.Christmas turkey shortage? As mentioned, there is no risk of bird flu being transmitted to people through eating properly cooked poultry. However,UK Nike Air Max 2014 Women Red Black, there could end up being a turkey shortage this Christmas as a result of the one case in Yorkshire. During the bird flu outbreak in 2006/2007, reports emerged of Christmas turkeys costing up to £100 as a result of the culls that took place.There are several turkey farms near the Yorkshire case that could be at risk of infection. Farmer Jono Dixon told Sky News there is cause for concern: "We've got Christmas four weeks away and I know that these guys will be gearing up for the Christmas market."There's some big turkey farms in East Yorkshire as well as lots of turkeys produced in this area,Nike Air Max 2013 Womens Black Rose Red, and you know how that's going to affect them."RelatedEuropean Bird Flu Outbreaks Could be Linked, Says WAHO ChiefDefra Confirms Bird Flu Outbreak at East Yorkshire Duck FarmOver 30,000 Turkeys Set for Slaughter as Germany Reports Bird Flu Virus H5N8 on FarmBird Flu Experiments 'Pose Huge Risks to Mankind' with Threat of Global Pandemics  <div
Doctor Who's Peter Capaldi Reveals He's 'Thin Skinned and Gets Hurt Easily' Amid CriticismBy Lianna BrindedNovember 17, 2014 11:51 GMTPeter Capaldi as Doctor WhoDavid VenniBritish actor Peter Capaldi has revealed that criticism still affects him even though he is infamous for playing hardened foul mouthed spin doctor Malcolm Tucker in The Thick Of It.Speaking to LBC radio, Capaldi said he, like all new incarnations of Doctor Who, faced criticism over playing the well-loved time traveller and he has to try and steel himself from online abuse."The thing is,Air Max 2015 Womens Green Black, you have to remember, that somewhere, someone loves you. So even if everyone hated me, I knew somewhere out there I'd be someone's Doctor," said Capaldi."My feelings get hurt very easily. I am quite thin skinned."Capaldi plays the 12th Doctor in the BBC's long running franchise Doctor Who and has previously revealed that he thought h
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

手机版|易安论坛 ( 京ICP备11028188号  

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 21:47 , Processed in 0.280699 second(s), 27 queries .

© 2006-2014 易安网.

易安论坛程序支持:Comsenz Inc & Discuz!X

回顶部