查看: 477|回复: 0

Nike Air Max 2014 Men Shoes Blue Black Green

[复制链接]

班长

最后登录
2015-12-19
帖子
hl258852 发表于 2015-8-5 13:56:00 |显示全部楼层
e Good EatingBy Maria KhanOctober 16, 2014 00:33 BSTScreenshot (Vine)US First Lady, Michelle Obama, has gone the extra mile to promote her anti-obesity campaign by dancing with a turnip.In a short video that fast went viral, Michelle holds a turnip and asks, "Turnip -- for what?" and then starts nodding her head to the hip hop tune of "Turn Down for What" by DJ Snake and Lil Jon.The short video message has attracted over 8.4 million viewers on Vine as of today (15 October).The idea was inspired from the AskTheFirstLady segment when a Twitter message from Iman Crosson, who has impersonated US President Barack Obama asks Michelle, "how many calories do you burn every time you 'turn up'?!"In response, Michelle posted the video message that was posted both on Vine and Twitter.Michelle has worked hard to promote her "Let's Move!" program to inspire American children to get into healthier eating habits and be more active.In February, Michelle danced with a giant broccoli, carrot and eggplant characters as part of her "Let's Move!" program's fourth anniversary tour.RelatedJennifer Lopez and Michelle Obama Take Selfie TogetherIsis Tweet Mocks Michelle Obama Over Stolen US Army HumveesNigerian Girls Mass Abduction: Michelle Obama Expresses 'Outrage' Over Missing GirlsMichelle Obama Praises Chinese Panda Diplomacy at End of China Visit  <div
US Magazine Claims Singer Lionel Richie is Khloe Kardashian's Real FatherBy Priya JoshiOctober 15, 2014 22:14 BSTIt has been suggested that Lionel Richie could be Khloe Kardashian's father.ReutersSpeculation is mounting suggesting that singer Lionel Richie is the real father of reality TV star Khloe Kardashian.In Touch magazine claims that her mother, Kris Jenner, had an affair in the 80s with the Dancing on the Ceiling star and that Khloe is their love child.An unnamed source told the magazine that the Kardashian matriarch had a fling with Richie while still married to Robert Kardashian."They had a sexual affair - he bragged about it," the source said. "He said he was on the outs with his wife at the time. Everyone was sleeping around with everyone else back then, and Kris was hot in those days."&8220;Kris had an affair with Lionel - and I believe he is Khloe's dad.&8221;- Jacky Jasper, founder of blog Diary of a Hollywood Street KingSeveral others have come forward to the magazine,Nike Air Max 2015 Mens Grey Blue, shedding further doubt on the paternity of Khloe Kardashian.Jacky Jasper, founder of blog Diary of a Hollywood Street King, told In Touch: "Kris had an affair with Lionel - and I believe he is Khloe's dad."Hairstylist Daniel DiCriscio and friend to Jenner suggested that it was not beyond the momager to indulge in risqu?? behaviour. "She was a big flirt and played around. I've seen Kris do things that would blow people away" adding that Richie was "a huge player" at the time.While Kris Jenner has previously admitted to having an affair during her marriage to first husband Robert Kardashian in her tell-all book Kris Jenner and All Things Kardashian."Robert had been the only man in my life since I was 18. I don't know why I was having a mid-life crisis at 30, but I was. His name was Ryan,Max 2014 Fluorescence Green Black UK, and he was a producer. We had wild sex everywhere,Nike Air Max 2014 Mens, all the time."Robert Kardashian reportedly filed for divorce after discovering his wife at a restaurant with her lover.Khloe Kardashian with sister Kim and the matriarch of the family Kris.ReutersFollowing earlier speculation that OJ Simpson could be Khloe's father, Jenner said: "I have never heard such crap in my life. I was there, right. I gave birth; I know who the dad was. Everything's good. We're all good. It's the family joke because Khloe was blonde and not dark-haired."Responding to the speculation Khloe told Gossip Cop: "I've had so many dads my head is spinning lol."In 2009,Nike Air Max 2013 Black Silver White, audiences watched as Khloe herself questioned her parentage and considered undergoing a test to prove she was not adopted, testing the maternity of her mother Kris Jenner.RelatedKhloe Kardashian Incest Joke With Rob Kardashian Rubs Fans Up The Wrong WayKhloe Kardashian Pregnant? Reality Star is 'Carry
[url=http://www.nikeairmaxshoesshop2015.co.uk/air-max-2014-women-nike-uk-running
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

手机版|易安论坛 ( 京ICP备11028188号  

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:05 , Processed in 0.283569 second(s), 27 queries .

© 2006-2014 易安网.

易安论坛程序支持:Comsenz Inc & Discuz!X

回顶部